The Pasty & Cream Tea Hamper
- Free UK Delivery
- Free Personalized Gift Card Message
- Choose A Delivery Date on Cart Page
The classic Cornish steak pasty & Cornish Cream teas. Need we say anymore?
Our Cornish pasties are 'Proper pasties'. Each pasty is handmade with high quality steak combined with sliced potato, onion, swede, butter & seasoned to perfection.
There is only one way to describe our pasties and cream teas... Ansum!
- 4 Freshly Baked Plain Scones - Soft, fluffy and made with locally sourced ingredients, our plain scones are the perfect base for a classic Cornish cream tea.
- 2 Freshly Baked Medium Steak Pasties - Experience the authentic taste of Cornwall with our steak pasties, handmade with succulent steak, potatoes, onions, and swede, all encased in a golden pastry crust.
- 113g Rodda’s Cornish Clotted Cream - Rodda's clotted cream is a celebrated Cornish export, adored globally. Only the finest Cornish milk is use to craft a range of delectably rich and creamy products.
- 112g Boddington’s Berries Strawberry Conserve (4 Pots) - Enjoy the fruity sweetness of Boddington's Berries strawberry conserve, made with locally sourced berries and perfectly paired with our clotted cream.
- 4 Individual Cornish Smugglers Brew Black Tea Bags - Cornish high-quality tea bags that are perfect for a relaxing cup of tea any time of the day
- Original Cornish Fairings Biscuits - Enjoy the crunchy, spicy sweetness of Furniss Original Cornish Fairings, a biscuit that's a traditional favourite for its unique blend of ginger and cinnamon flavours.
- Clotted Cream Shortbread Biscuits: - These shortbread biscuits are a creamy delight, infused with authentic Cornish clotted cream for a rich and luxurious taste in every bite. They are the perfect sweet complement to your pasty hamper.
- FREE Next Day Delivery Included - Order before 2pm
- FREE Personalised Gift Card Message - Comes with a Cornwall themed gift card with your personal message. To add your message, simply enter it on the cart page
- Choose A Delivery Date on Cart Page - You can choose a delivery date up to 4 months in advance. If you need your order the next day, be sure to order before 2pm
Our pasties are cooked fresh on the day then sent out frozen to arrive in a chilled state ready to be kept in the fridge. DO NOT REFREEZE
Heating advice: The pasties can be enjoyed cold, but if you wish to consume them hot, place in the middle shelf at 180°c (160°c in a fan oven) for 15-20 minutes. Ensure that product is piping hot before consumption.