Steak Pasty & Ale Hamper
- Free UK Delivery
- Free Personalized Gift Card Message
- Choose A Delivery Date on Cart Page
Indulge in the taste of Cornwall with our Steak Pasty & Ale Hamper, a perfect gift for any foodie or ale enthusiast. This delightful hamper features two mouth-watering Traditional Cornish Steak Pasties made with locally sourced ingredients and a rich, savory filling. Accompanied by two of Cornwall's finest ales, this hamper offers a true taste of the region.
Presented in a stylish box, this Steak Pasty & Ale Hamper is the perfect gift for any occasion, whether it's a birthday, anniversary, or simply a treat for yourself. So why wait? Treat your taste buds to the true taste of Cornwall with our Steak Pasty & Ale Hamper today!
- 2 x Freshly Baked Medium Steak Pasties - A cooked proper Cornish steak pasty comprising of sliced potato, beef, onion, swede, and seasoning.
- 1 x Betty Stogs Betty Stogs is an award-winning, copper-coloured bitter with a light malty aroma, a floral, even cedar taste, and a sharp tang of bitter grapefruit. Skinners flagship brand (ABV 4.0%)
- 1 x Proper Job A powerfully authentic IPA, Proper Job is brewed with a blend of imported American hops. It is a real treat of a beer with a growing reputation and is loved by beer enthusiasts far and wide. (ABV5.5%)
- FREE Next Day Delivery Included - Order before 2pm
- FREE Personalized Gift Card Message - Comes with a Cornwall themed gift card with your personal message. To add your message, simply enter it on the cart page
- Choose A Delivery Date on Cart Page - You can choose a delivery date up to 4 months in advance. If you need your order the next day, be sure to order before 2pm
Please Note: All orders for our hampers will be dispatched from Monday - Friday only. This is to ensure the goods arrive fresh.
Our pasties are cooked fresh on the day then sent out frozen to arrive in a chilled state ready to be kept in the fridge. The pasties cannot be refrozen.
Heating advice: The pasties can be enjoyed cold, but if you wish to consume them hot, place in the middle shelf at 180*c (160*c in a fan oven) for 15-20 minutes. Ensure that product is piping hot before consumption.
Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold
Wheat Flour (contains: Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Beef (16%), Potato, Swede, Margarine (Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil,
Rapeseed Oil), Water, Salt, Emulsifiers: E471, Colours: E160b, E100), Water, Onions, Lard (Pork Fat), Seasoning (Salt,
Dextrose, Onion Powder, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (contains: Soya, Maize), Black Pepper, Rusk [contains: Wheat
Flour (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Niacin), Salt], Ground White Pepper, Rapeseed Oil, Cayenne Extract), Potato
Flakes (Potatoes), Salt, Modified Maize Starch, Caster Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt) (Milk), Ground Black Pepper.
Water, Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed), Modified Starch, Emulsifiers: (E471, E322), Dextrose, Vegetable Protein, Milk
Proteins, Acidity Regulator: (E339 (iii), Colour: (E160a (iii), Semi-Skimmed Milk.